We suggest you look at the most insane Christmas decorations – for the main holiday of the year, each prepared differently.
1. The house number 3650 on 21st Street in San Francisco
2. The house owners start to decorate the day before Thanksgiving. The tip of a giant pine, which reaches nearly 15 feet, decorates the Christmas star. The photograph depicted the final preparations, which took place December 13, 2011. Two days later the house was fully decorated.
3. The past 22 years residents of San Francisco, Tom Taylor and Jerry Goldstein in December each turn your house into a giant Christmas holiday village.
4. Eight assistants decorate the house with huge balls the size of the ball is for volleyball and garlands.
5. “We just used it to celebrate every Christmas … and we can no longer find different a way,” says Mr. Taylor.
6. “This is something like a habit,” says Mr. Taylor, pictured at left. He was echoed by Mr. Goldstein: “People are hoping that we, like magicians, we extract from arcane hats all new white rabbits.”
7. Steve House Gairy in Alameda, California. The main theme of scenery is “The Nightmare Before Christmas.” The house is decorated each year, it has become a tradition, which was launched in 1938. Local residents excited about unusual holiday illumination.
8. Dave Nosek of Elburna, Illinois, did not even try to compete with its neighbors, always lavishly decorate their home for Christmas. So two years ago, an insurance agent simply decorated facade of the house lined with Christmas lanterns the inscription “All the same,” and an arrow pointing to a neighbor’s house.
9. An unusual idea all so much that now adorns Dave Nosek his home in this way annually. “I do it because all the neighbors are already used to the fact that my house is decorated in this way,” he says. The photo – Dave Nosek family and his neighbors, family Tsibalski.