“Santa-con” is Christmas charity event, which is sponsored by such organizations as ‘Toys for Tots’ and ‘The Food Bank for New York City’. Organization ‘Toys for Tots’ specializes in the delivery of Christmas gifts to children from poor families. The program ‘The Food Bank for New York City’ is aimed at ensuring food security of poor or homeless people. Dressed in costumes of Christmas and New Year parties, “Santa-Kohn” entertain people on the street in anticipation of Christmas. We suggest you look at the costumes of some participants.
1. Sean has created a sweater Mien entirely artificial Christmas “softwood” garlands, and adorned his work with lights and balls.
2. Lisa Haywood in an amazing silver tinsel Christmas dress, decorated with beads.
3. Brett fond of his suit combines the antlers and the skins of animals. Is not Christmas reindeer?
4. Al Odedosu suspenders instead of a Christmas tree using garland on his head a soft hat with a flat round crown and brim turned up.
5. New Year’s Eve outfit Jennifer Teyvs decorated with sparkles and reminiscent of the collection in 2011 from Marc Jacobs or Prada.
6. Mayhir Seym turned a giant Christmas stocking for gifts in a beautiful New Year dress. Do you dont think he is?
7. Mademoiselle adorned with cranberry-colored Cops dress with white belt and added to her outfit a vintage hat.
8. Douglas Papuga turned into a giant snowflake.
9. Anthony Wong in a Christmas costume.
10. Christopher Hardwick supplemented his white coat enormous size bow tie.
11. April Studlo dressed snowman – snow-white dress, fur jacket and wool cap.
12. Seven Parker updated his red three-piece suit naughty cane stripes.
13. Kathy McEvoy on top of a white shirt, woolen shorts, socks and striped gaiters threw a huge fur jacket.