It is that time of year to start buying presents for friends and family. No one likes to give mediocre presents, and you may only get to see certain loved ones who travel a lot only during the holidays. This is why it is important that you buy a gift that is both practical and entertaining to the traveler in your life. From mini fridges to iPod cases, here are five holiday gifts for people always on the go.
1. USB Mini Fridge- This is a great idea for your friend or loved one who is always on the go. This mini fridge can plug into and USB port and will be sure to keep a can of soft drink ice cold. You can plug it into a laptop so your drink can stay cold on a plane or on a bus.
2. Plane Tickets- Nothing says “go out there and experience life” like a set of tickets to an exotic destination. Whether you are giving your loved one a chance to escape the cold, experience a new culture, or go and see family, you will supply the traveler in your inner circle with memories that they will keep for a lifetime. And, if you are on a budget, give them a neck pillow instead.
3. Digital Books- Some people still like the old feel of a book in their hands, for everyone else, there is electronic devices. You can give the traveler in your life a gift that is especially tailored to his/her personality. Whether for their laptop, tablet computer, or smartphone, digital books will keep him//her entertained on the spaces in between destinations.
4. iPod Covers- If the traveler in your life already has an iPod or is getting an iPod for the holidays (hint hint) than it is important that this special gift is well protect. The worst thing that can happen is to get a great gift like an iPod only to have it break. iPod cases are available in all kinds of styles and covers, and make great stocking stuffers for friends and family.
5 iPod- Just in case the last one was not a hint enough, here it is: the iPod. Nothing offers portable connectivity than the one-of-a-kind iPod. Ever since the iPod first came out all those years ago it has soared to an iconic level of fame and utility. An iPod gives its user access to a universe or information and entertainment, which makes it ideal for an open-minded traveler ready to take on the world one destination at a time.
- License: Image author owned
Jillian Johnson is a professional marketing content writer with an interesting in writing about a variety of topics. Follow her @MissWritey.