This is a selection of the most interesting designed PC cases we found in the network.
1. The idea of this computer is styled with lamps units in 40′s – 50′s. There is a possibility right from the front panel you can smoothly change fan speed, reset your BIOS, enable or disable the sound and lighting and give current collection terminals to any voltage from PSU.
2. The basis of skeleton was taken from the ATC Corps, and the rest was done by hand. Material: 1mm sheet aluminum, plexiglass (different thickness), aluminum profiles, lots of black paint … engraving is present everywhere, even on the cover DVD …
3. Here is created the most compact game pad for gaming consoles. It can be put in any case.
4. In front of the radiator is 240 mm CBO, the top of the DVD drive is cam engine layout, the control panel is integrated MP3 player which aims to reproduce the sound of the engine.
5. Custom design Itzamna
6. This is one of my favorites and its looks awesome.
7. The body is completely custom, integrated bluetooth, LCD, touch-sensitive power on / off, size 225x245x50mm, supertihy consumption up to 25W. The main application is HTPC.
8. Home NAS server. 10 HDD. The total volume of 20 terabytes. Fully custom.
9. The project is “S-machine”. It is almost done, it just need some finishing touches left. But, unfortunately, now they do not have neither time, money or material.
10. The idea to create a machine with the old technique, hovered for a long time, and these are the finishing pictures.